Saturday, September 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

As one of our first assignments we had a "non-mandatory mandatory" scavenger hunt (too bad the rest of our assignments won't be this fun).  But I thought I would just share a few photos of where we went: Westminster Bridge!

First thing's first though - it rained this morning (surprise, surprise. The unusual nice london weather is most likely over) and I saw a giant slug right outside my house! Not that cool of something to post but just look at the size of that thing!


Moving on..... 





Squishing all of them!!!!!!!


Some people must have gotten London and Paris confused.... This is westminster bridge not the love lock bridge, idiots!


On may way home, just down the street from my house, there were a few food stands set up selling breads and produce and even some sweets! So I picked up a very gooey rise krispie brownie and enjoyed it in my bed - but shhhh don't tell my host parents! 



And on a good note, I think my jet lag is finally cured! No more upset stomach for me (fingers crossed please!) However, I seemed to have caught the stupid cold my family had before I left but picked up some Covonia cough syrup (which is disgusting because it is menthol and licorice flavored. What ever happened to cherry?) from Boots pharmacy so hopefully I am healed up before classes start on MONDAY. Wait.... I have to go to school while I'm here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment