Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scotland: Final day - Loch Ness

It was so sad when I realized this was the last day we had in Scotland.... it was the first time on a trip I wasn't excited to go back to London. I still love London but if you ever get the chance I highly recommend the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye - actually just everything about Scotland. GO THERE. NOW.

On this last day we were on a time crunch because we had to get to Edinburgh to get our train back home but we did manage to see Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, the Culloden Battle Grounds in Inverness, and of course more and more scenery which none of these pictures can even compare to.

Fortunately, it looks like I will be able to go back to Scotland to see my dear friend Jessica Biggs (even if it is only for a night)! I can't believe we were so close yet I still did not get the chance to see her.  We were both at Loch Ness at the same time but Loch Ness happens to be 23 MILES long...... and of course were at opposite ends of it.

And you bet your bottom dollar I found the Loch Ness monster.




The castle with the most sightings of Nessie 











I TOLD YOU I FOUND NESSIE! 











No comments:

Post a Comment