Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Americans Are Coming!

This past week I had a few visitors! My mom, dad, and sister all flew out to come see me... or "for their anniversary" but I'll pretend they really came for one reason: me. We saw shows such as The Lion King and 2 ballets at the Royal Opera House - Rite of Spring and Romeo and Juliette. I have never actually seen a proper ballet before and it was an experience I will never forget.  I even brought my sister to The Comedy Store with the LBS group to show her some of the infamous British humor I experience so often here. I took my parents, sister, and even brought Tyler along, to the best Chinese restaurant in London: Royal China.

It was so nice to be able to have my family come over here (even if they are loud and slow americans) so I didn't have to go over there since I am nowhere near ready to go home yet.  But I'll see you guys in less than a month now... that is if I actually get on the plane or not.




Life's not to shabby when your parents come and you can take a SHOWER and get breakfast in bed. 








Curry in London was a must at Masala Zone too 



my mom and I at Romeo and Juliette 


things got weird at the V&A...





 



and lastly a picture of these dopes on the tube... hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment