Monday, December 16, 2013

Leed's Castle and Rochester Christmas Market

For our final day trip we went to Leed's castle and Rochester Christmas Market about 2 hours outside of London.  We had to be on the bus at 8:30 am which was not easy for most of us but we did it! We slept on the bus so we missed most of what the castle was about and then our tour got cancelled so we were just free to walk around it ourselves.  But it was probably one of the most lavish castle's I have ever seen (since I have seen quite a few now...).  There was a small Christmas market outside of the castle but we waited until we got to the real deal later that day... which wasn't that great either.  I was disappointed all day because I knew there was so much more to do in London and the market and castle just really weren't worth it. I actually forced myself to buy something because we had been promised this christmas market would be the best thing ever so I was hoping to get a lot of my christmas shopping done here. That didn't happen.








mince pie! 





No comments:

Post a Comment